Location: heart of the Old Tow
Construction design of the Small Guild, the architecture and arts monument, was ordered in April 1861 to the Riga town`s architect J.D.Felsko,under whose guidance the construction was started on 1864. On 9th February 1866 the new building was solemnly consecrated.Small Guild is a suitable place for festive activities,business meetings, conferences,presentations,concerts and dancing-parties.
Number of halls: 3
Conference capacity: up to 320
Gala Dinner: up to 200
|Event Hall||Size, sq m||Height, m||Theatre||Classroom||Reception||Boardroom||U-shape|